Tuesday 23 June 2015

Media Studies Questions

1. I have chosen Media Studies as I like to edit photos and videos in my free time by using things such as Photoshop and Adobe After Effects.

2. I am looking forward to making the Music Video because I can show my talent of editing.

3. I would hope to learn how to use different types of camera angles and how to edit better.

4. In media I am hoping to achieve an A* as it could help me in the future to get the job I want.

5. The last film that I watched was Kingsman and the last TV Show I watched was Eastenders.

6. Kingsman appealed the audience as there was many fighting scenes and funny clips that made the audience laugh and Eastenders appealed the audience as it created tension because of the extended use of drama.

7. In the last 24 hours I have used a Games Console, smartphone , PC and TV.

8. I mostly use my pc to use social media such as YouTube.

9.

     Jurassic World would fit into Sci-Fi as it is a part of science that has been embedded into the future.

10. Jurassic World would appeal to the audience as children like dinosaurs and it creates the family to become exited.

No comments:

Post a Comment